Clear, detailed estimates
You’ll receive a fixed price quote that details exactly what work you can expect from us from surface preparation to finish coat for each room and substrate we’ll be touching. We’ll indicate the products we plan to use so you know exactly what’s going on the walls, ceilings, doors and trim-work of your property. We follow project specifications to the letter and refuse to skip steps in the process that could compromise performance and lead to paint failure.
Your project manager will let you know when to expect us, what we need from you in order to prepare your home, and when we expect to finish each phase of your project.
Daily progress updates detailing:
- Which crew members are on site
- How many gallons of paint were used
- What stages and rooms have been completed
Craftsman operating procedures
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
- Our painters follow standard operating procedures for exactly what products, tools and processes to use to deliver consistent results. We’ve thoroughly researched and tested our processes with help from industry experts as well as the wealth of resources from the PDCA.
- Our painters have processes for everything from what roller or spray tip to use to exactly how to fold a dropcloth or replace a switch plate.
- We’ve done the groundwork so that we not only avoid major paint failure and but so that we deliver a beautiful, uniform finish every time. We’ve tested over 20 different primers for drywall sealing, stain-blocking, and adhesion performance, and tested over a dozen different painters tapes so there are no surprises.
Respect for your property, from start to finish
“Trust is the key to our client’s homes.”
- We cover floors with canvas, builder’s paper or hard shell protection and use low tack tape to protect your floors from paint spatter
- We cover and protect all furniture that cannot be removed as well as adjacent finished surfaces
- We use vacuum-attached sanders with HEPA air filtration for any wall repair bigger than an outlet cover to minimize dust in your home
- Daily job-site cleanup, including sweeping our work area and returning all tools to boxes boxes in a designated location at the end of each day so that there is minimal disruption to your home during the process.
- We will never use your kitchen or bathroom sink to clean our tools
- We will follow all apartment building rules regarding hours of work without exception to ensure the best experience for your neighbors
Delivered on schedule and at a time that works for you
We offer flexible scheduling to meet the specific needs of your project, including both night and weekend availability to get your project done and minimize disruption to your home or workplace. If your building allows it, and we’re not already booked, you can count on us to be there.
Design and color consultations available for homeowners who purchase our painting services
Third-party verified customer reviews on Google and Thumbtack and hundreds of completed project photos
We stand behind the quality of our workmanship. In the unlikely event that there is a quality issue such and peeling or cracking, simply call or email our office and we will send a project manager to evaluate and document the work to be done.
Certificate of insurance and proof of worker’s compensation policy available
CITIZENS OF CHELSEA
CUSHNIE ET OCHS
F SCHUMACHER & CO
AND HUNDREDS OF PRIVATE RESIDENCES